***PRE ORDER NOW. NEW STOCK ARRIVES EARLY MAY***
At 36” wide, Olas can easily accommodate the kids or the dog, yet it performs well in the waves.
The extra width enables riders to feel very comfortable, and despite its size it glides through the water with ease.
It comes with a rounded pintail which moves water off the tail and rails in a diffuse fashion. Pintail boards don’t have the raw acceleration of a squaretail, but what it lacks in off-the-mark speed it gains immensely in control and subtlety of turning angles.
The extra tail width forgives minor mistakes when surfing.
Customer Testimonial Highlights
- Thank you again and Kevin’s board (Olas) is even better looking in person!! Such a nice board! - Sundae R. September 7, 2018
- The Olas is much lighter than I expected for a large board. and it's great in the water. - Jack K. March 28, 2018
- Dimensions 11’2” x 36” x 4.6”
- Displacement 230L
- Weight 12.8 kg, 28.3 lbs.
- Rail Color Deep Ocean Blue
- Style Surf
- Center Fin 8” Honeycomb Fiberglass
- Thruster Fins 4.7”
- Bottom Shape Mono-Concave nose to V with double concave to tail concave