At 11'4', Nova is an All Round/Cruiser that has strong performance ratings for stability and maneuverability
It’s 10" longer than the Classic which makes it great for beginners up to 215 lbs while supporting riders up to 250 lbs.
The added length of the Nova improves the board’s waterline making it faster than either the Classic or Swirl.
People wanting a family board that will work for everyone will enjoy the extra length and displacement.
The square tail on All Around boards improves stability and increases the release out of turns. It’s beneficial for beginners to paddling or paddle surfing as it preserves the board’s volume well behind the forward fins.
Customer Testimonial Highlights
- My wife has ridden lots of boards and hands down yours is the BEST!!!!! Thank you very much for your awesome board (Nova) and customer service. We will definitely be buying another board from you. Mahalo. - Bob M. August 9, 2017
- Love the board. (Nova) - Evan J. July 17, 2016
- Dimensions 11’4” x 32” x 4.5"
- Displacement 215L
- Weight 11.5 kg, 25.4 lbs.
- Rail Color Burnt Orange
- Style All Around
- Center Fin 8" Honeycomb Fiberglass
- Thruster Fins 4.7"