***NO SALES TAX ON ALL ORDERS!***
At 11 feet 4 inches long, Nova is a great All Around board for riders in the 200-215 lbs. range, and it will support riders up to 250 lbs.
The added length of the Nova improves the board’s waterline making it faster. The 32” width makes it wide enough for beginners to feel comfortable, but narrow enough not to create excess drag when its brought up to cruising speed.
It comes with a squaretail which is beneficial for beginners to paddling as it preserves the board’s volume well behind the forward fins. This helps flotation and improves stability. The squaretail gets rid of a lot of water very quickly, making it a very fast tail shape.
The raised diamond deck pad by 3M provides a thick comfortable grip while quickly dissipating water through the grooved channels.
Customer Testimonial Highlights
- My wife has ridden lots of boards and hands down yours is the BEST!!!!! Thank you very much for your awesome board (Nova) and customer service. We will definitely be buying another board from you. Mahalo. - Bob M. August 9, 2017
- Love the board. (Nova) - Evan J. July 17, 2016
- Dimensions 11’4” x 32” x 4.5"
- Displacement 215L
- Weight 11.5 kg, 25.4 lbs.
- Rail Color Burnt Orange
- Style All Around
- Center Fin 8" Honeycomb Fiberglass
- Thruster Fins 4.7"