*** NEW INVENTORY AVAILABLE ONLINE - JULY 2022***
*** Visit a Wappa Dealer if you want a Wappa before July***
Swirl has a five-star performance rating as an All Round/Cruiser, and at 23.9 lbs, it is light and easy to carry.
Smooth and stable, it will be great for beginners up to 200 lbs, and supports riders up to 230lbs.
As an All Around board, it comes with a square tail. These tails improve stability and increase the release out of turns. It’s beneficial for beginners to paddling or paddle surfing as it preserves the board’s volume well behind the forward fins.
Dispersing water quickly, square tails helps to make fast board shapes.
Swirl’s graphics were created by Colombian artist and surfer Naia Jai.
- Customer Testimonial HighlightsGot my Swirl as a Christmas gift. Started paddle boarding every day starting in May. I love paddle boarding and I love Wappa! - Tommi M. May, 23, 2020
- My Swirl is EPIC! - Petra P. June 6, 2018
- OMG. I love my Wappa! My Swirl is so beautiful. - Chantal A. - May 20, 2017
Dimensions 10’6” x 32” x 4.5”
- Displacement 190L
- Weight 10.8 kg, 23.9 lbs.
- Rail Color Mexican Magenta
- Style All Around
- Center Fin 8" Honeycomb Fiberglass
- Thruster Fins 4.7"